Monday 1 November 2010

Book tips for KGeers

 Just in case I'm not the only one to have missed this: Michael A. Jensen has published a two part article on the Quaade (3.Nf3 g5 4.Nc3) though I've heard the articles use another move order 3.Nf3 d6 4.Nc3 g5, in New in Chess Yearbooks 93 & 95.

Here's a double link to the BookDepository, which is probably the best place to get them.
YB 93 and 95 - I haven't decided yet if I'll buy them myself, as 90% of the other articles would not interest me much. :(  Those who already have read them, feel free to give your opinion in the comments.

Here are the links to the article contents of 93 and 95

Btw, here's an idea for the people at NiC - why not sell individual articles as cbv ebooks and/or allow people to put together their 'own' book, i.e. letting you choose say 20 articles from all YBs and put them in a book? Technically, it should be possible, it would allow them to make more profit per article and customers would be happier...

No comments: